- Tic-Tac-Toe 44 : Morpion Game in HTML5/JS
- My Profile on itch.io
- AlphaKilo - The brand I have created under which I will publish the official games... I hope :)
- KTDev : (pro and info): Websites Showcase and R&D
- KTStart : My personal Favourites Manager
- KTCode : My personal code snippets
- KTDrop : My personnal files storage
- KTCms : A blog engine actually in progress (code name kongen)
- My personnal website
I developed all these projects (games and web) :)
- My Github
Who I am and what the future holds
I love to share my passions and learn new things. I have been a developer for over 30 years and an sysadmin for 20 years. In addition to the above passions, I also like sciences, astronomy, guitar, japanimation, drawing, 3D rendering and writing.
About four years ago, I began to take an interest in video game development, a passion that continues to this day, and which will culminate in the publication of a modest project in the next few months (2024).
I continue to train in other technologies and languages for which I was not originally trained (1998), such as :
Thank you for taking the time to read this and see you soon.
Updated: 29/06/2023 16:31