- Tic-Tac-Toe 44 : Morpion Game in HTML5/JS
- My Profile on itch.io
- AlphaKilo - The brand I have created under which I will publish the official games... I hope :)
- KTDev : (pro and info): Websites Showcase and R&D
- KTStart : My personal Favourites Manager
- KTCode : My personal code snippets
- KTDrop : My personnal files storage
- KTCms : A blog engine actually in progress (code name kongen)
- My personnal website
I developed all these projects (games and web) :)
- My Github
Whoami and what are my projects
I love to share my passions and learn new things. I have been a developer for over 30 years and an sysadmin for 20 years. In addition to the above passions, I also like sciences, astronomy, guitar, japanimation, drawing, 3D rendering and writing.
A little less than a year ago I decided to start developing video games with the help of the French online school "Gamecodeur" run by the friendly and competent David Mekersa.
My main goal is to get as involved as possible in the development of video games and to see where it will lead me. Mainly develop game's on PC and mobile games only for Apple peripherals using the "Swift" language. With Help of Maxime Britto and his training course on ""Purple Giraffe"
Thanks and see you soon.
Updated: 08/01/2021 15:07